Paytm betting sites are growing in number. Launched in 2010, Paytm is a platform for digital payments that is becoming increasingly popular as a payment mode on betting sites. Paytm allows a user to transfer cash into an integrated wallet, using debit cards, credit cards, online banking, or cash deposit via select banks and partners. The Paytm wallet can then be used to make cashless payments.
Paytm is a safe and secure, convenient, and easy payment process, making it popular with Indian users of betting sites.
Best Paytm betting sites
In the following table, we have provided information about the best paytm deposit betting sites in India:
|– Accepts Paytm
– Various bonus offerings
– Competitive betting odds
|– Paytm withdrawal in 1 hour
– Mobile app allows deposits on the go
– Popular sportsbook provider
|– Fast Paytm withdrawals
– Local Indian brand
– Popular destination for cricket betting
|– Accepts Paytm
– Good range of betting markets
– Intuitive live betting interface
|– Paytm deposit offers
– Quick withdrawals
– Free streaming of matches
|– Accepts Paytm
– Recent sportsbook offering in India
– High-level mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms
|100% up to ₹10,000
|– Paytm withdrawals in 15 min
– Good bonus offerings
|Bonus up to 10,000 INR
|– Paytm withdrawals in 5 hours
– Focus on Indian users
– Competitive odds for cricket betting
|100% up to ₹10,000 free bets + ₹1000 Live Casino Free Bet
How to deposit on a betting site with Paytm?
To deposit on Paytm betting sites, a user must first create a Paytm account, verify the account and add money to the Paytm wallet. Thereafter, the user can open an account with a bookmaker, and deposit money, choosing Paytm as the mode of payment.
How to create a Paytm account
You can create a Paytm account, with the following easy and simple steps:
- Go to Paytm.com
- Click on log in at the top right-hand corner
- Click on ‘Sign up’
- Enter your phone number, email, and password
- Click on ‘Create your Paytm wallet’
- Enter your OTP, first name, last name, and click on ‘create your Paytm wallet’
How to verify your Paytm account
You must verify your Paytm account before it becomes operational. To verify the account, use the following steps:
- Visit a Paytm deposit centre or request a Paytm agent to visit you at home
- Provide NID details or any other official documents to verify your identity
How to add money to your Paytm wallet
Once you have successfully opened the Paytm account and had the account verified, you can add money to the Paytm wallet, with the following easy and simple steps:
- Visit Paytm.com
- Click on the ‘Paytm wallet’ icon on the top right corner of the home page
- Select UPI, Net Banking, or Credit/Debit cards
- Enter the amount and click on ‘Add Money’
- Enter the payment details after being directed to a secure payment page
- After saving your card details and entering the CVV, you can proceed to a bank page
- The money is added to the Paytm wallet once you complete the transaction after entering required details on the bank page
How to deposit money using Paytm in a sportsbook account
To deposit money into sportsbook account at Paytm betting sites, use the following steps:
- Find a suitable one from among Paytm betting sites
- Register at the site of your choice: To create a sportsbook account, you will have to furnish accurate personal information.
- Make your first deposit: After you have successfully registered, the site will log you in automatically, and ask you to deposit money into your account. Choose Paytm from among the various payment methods offered at the site to make your deposit.
- You can continue to use the same method to deposit into Paytm betting sites whenever you wish to top up the balance in a sportsbook account in the future.
Point to remember while deposit with Paytm
There are a few important points to keep in mind while depositing funds into Paytm betting sites. These include:
- KYC: As the RBI governs the Paytm wallet services, customers have to fulfil KYC requirements before they can use Paytm for payments. To complete the minimum KYC requirements, you must provide information such as your name and the unique identification number of a document such as a passport, voter id, driving licence or NREGA job card.
- UPI ID: you will need to have a UPI id known as the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) in order to make Paytm India payments via UPI.
- Minimum deposit: Paytm does not specify any minimum deposit amount when you deposit funds into an online betting site. However, you will have to satisfy the minimum deposit requirement specified by the betting site. The amount can vary from site to site.
How to withdraw money from Paytm betting sites?
Some conditions need to be satisfied at betting sites with Paytm withdrawal. On the betting site, click on ‘withdrawal.’ Choose Paytm as the payment mode and enter the amount of withdrawal, ensuring that the amount satisfies the minimum and maximum limits specified at the site.
A few Paytm betting sites may require you to complete a brief KYC process, in which you will have to provide identification documents such as your passport, driving license or utility bills.
The time taken for withdrawal can vary from site to site. On some sites, you can get the withdrawal within an hour. On others, it can take longer.
You can withdraw using Paytm regardless of whether you used Paytm while depositing funds.
Point to remember while withdrawal with Paytm
You must keep some important things in mind while withdrawing funds via Paytm. These include:
- Minimum amount of withdrawal: Some sites specify a minimum withdrawal amount via Paytm.
- UPI id: As in the case of making deposits, you must have a valid UPI id if you wish to withdraw using Paytm.
- KYC: It goes without saying that you will need to create a Paytm account after fulfilling KYC requirements before using Paytm as a mode of withdrawal.
Which betting sites accept paytm?
The following are some prominent Paytm betting sites:
- 1xbet: This was among the first sites in India to allow deposits to be made via Paytm.
- 10Cric: This site allows both payments and deposits to be made using Paytm.
- Parimatch: This India-friendly site is among the prominent betting sites with Paytm.
- 22bet: On this Paytm site, you can expect withdrawals in 15 minutes.
- Pure win: This site ensures Paytm withdrawals within five hours.
- Betwinner: This site targets Indian users with such popular payment modes as Paytm.
- Marathonbet: This is another site that has joined the long list of sportsbooks that offer Paytm as a payment option.
Cricket betting with Paytm
There are several Paytm betting sites that facilitate cricket betting with Paytm. Chief among these are 10cric, Parimatch, 1xbet, 22bet that offer great bonuses for cricket betting, while allowing players to deposit and withdraw funds using Paytm betting apps.
Why should you choose to deposit with paytm?
There are several advantages (and a few downsides) to choosing to deposit with Paytm betting sites. In this section, we look at the pros and cons:
|👍 Safe and secure
|👎 Longer loading time than G Pe, Phone Pe
|👍 Allows wide variety of payment methods
|👎 Rigorous KYC verification process needed before using Paytm
Paytm betting sites FAQs
The deposit bonus offered by a betting site does not depend on the method of payment used. Hence, regardless of whether you use Paytm or any other method to deposit funds, you will get the deposit bonus offered at the site.
As Paytm is a payment app that also facilitates UPI payments, you can also use Paytm to deposit funds on UPI betting sites. Thus, you can use Paytm to deposit money not only on Paytm betting sites, but also on UPI betting sites.
Before you can bet on Paytm betting sites, you must create a Paytm account and complete the KYC process by providing the requisite identity documents. The rest is a standard process. After completing the Paytm register process and ensuring the Paytm login, create an account at the site you wish to bet in. Deposit money by selecting Paytm as your preferred payment option. Choose your preferred sport and event. Choose your preferred market. Click on the odds and enter your stake amount. Click the button on the bet slip to place the bet.