PokerStars Bonus Code India
Deposit ₹500 or more. Get a bonus up to ₹2,500.18+. Make your first-ever real-money deposit of ₹500 or more using the Bonus Code 'IMIN2500'. Get a Welcome Bonus of up to ₹2,500 plus an 'IMIN' Daily Freeroll Ticket valid for 30 days. Minimum first deposit ₹500. Terms and conditions apply. Full T&Cs
If you are a fan of poker, we have excellent news for you. Our article on the PokerStars bonus code India will explain how with your 1st deposit, you can get a bonus up to ₹30,000 or a welcome bonus of up to ₹2,500 that are currently available. (T&Cs apply)
You can also find the most important bonus T&Cs, a step-by-step guide to registration, info on available poker games and tournaments, and lots more. Make sure to read up for info.
PokerStars Bonus Code India Offer
Let’s take a look at the table in our article on the PokerStars bonus code India below to see the most important information about the welcome bonus that is available at the moment.
|Welcome Bonus||Bonus Details||Pokerstars bonus Code|
|PokerStars First-Deposit Bonus:||100% up to ₹30,000*|
|PokerStars Welcome Offer:||up to ₹2,500*|
*Full terms and conditions apply.
To claim this offer, you will need to complete your registration, apply the PokerStars bonus code India, make a minimum deposit and meet the bonus terms and conditions. More on them below.
PokerStars Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here’s what you need to have in mind if you are interested in claiming the PokerStars welcome bonus and 1st deposit bonus. We have included some of the most important T&Cs right here. However, we encourage you to pay the brand’s website a visit and look through the entire list.
- You need to be 18 years old or older.
- You need to make a first deposit of minimum ₹500 for welcome bonus and ₹50 for 1st depoit using the PokerStars bonus code India.
- The welcome offer maximum bonus you can get is ₹2,500 plus an ‘IMIN’ Daily Freeroll Ticket validity period of 30 days)
- The 1st deposit maximum bonus you can get is ₹30,000. To claim the full value of the bonus, you can make up to three qualifying deposits in 60 days.
- For each ₹1 you pay in PokerStars tournament fees or rake, you will get 1 redemption point.
- For each 200 redemption points, PokerStars gives you ₹100 cash.
PokerStars Registration: Step by Step Guide
Joining PokerStars is pretty simple. Essentially, you need to set up your account by providing several personal and contact details. Here’s how this process works.
- Go to the PokerStars site and click “Join.”
- Select your country of residence and enter your email address, as well as a selected username and password.
- Check the box if you want to receive special offers on your email or mobile. (optional)
- Check the box to confirm you are 18 or older and that you have read and understood the requested policies.
- Confirm you are not a resident of selected states (available on the site).
- Click “Create Account” to finalize your registration.
PokerStars Brand Ambassador
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, one of the country’s most well-known and beloved cricket legends, is also the Indian PokerStars brand ambassador. MS Dhoni announced that he partnered with this international poker brand in 2020 and has since made an appearance in the “I’m In” campaign.
The partnership of this cricket all-star player and one of the industry leaders in the world of online poker tell us one very important thing. The former is a legal, licensed, renowned and reputable poker site.
PokerStars Loyalty Scheme
PokerStars goes out of the way to make the players feel appreciated. We can see this in the fantastic loyalty program. It’s called the Stars Rewards program and enables the players to participate by engaging in all the gaming products available.
How to Earn PokerStars Rewards Points ?
Each time you play a PokerStars game, you can receive reward points (T&Cs apply). By collecting the points, you fill up the Chest progress bar and advance to the next level. If you win ten chests during one month, you advance to the next level. There are six of them: Blue, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, and Black. For more details about this fantastic loyalty program, please refer to the brand’s site.
Tournaments and Games and Available at PokerStars
While doing our article on the PokerStars bonus code India, we also looked into which games and tournaments this brand provided. It’s safe to say that we were pretty impressed– to put it mildly.
We believe that when it comes to online poker platforms, there isn’t a single one that can match the PokerStars’ fantastic offer. Here you can find all the most popular poker variants and tournament types.
We found every single PokerStars tournament that we could think of. Whether you are looking for major championships, freerolls, or play money tournaments, you will find lots of them available.
- Progressive Knockouts
- Sit & Go
When it comes to available poker variants, you can expect all those you hope for and lots more. Here are a few: Texas Hold’em, Omaha High, 5 Card Omaha and 5 Card Omaha Hi/Lo, Omaha Hi/Lo, Seven Card Stud, Seven Card Stud Hi Lo, Razz, and HORSE (a mix of five different variants).